Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Click the weather box above. A new browser tab (or window) should open and display the Accuweather website.
- Type your zip code or City, State and press enter.
- Select your town.
- Close the Accuweather browser tab (or window).
The Chronicle Printing Co., Inc. is a family-owned, independent multi-media company established in 1877 in Willimantic, CT. The company is best known for its flagship newspaper, The Chronicle, which is the daily newspaper of record for the greater Windham-Willimantic-Mansfield area. Its major focus continues to be local news, sports and photography.
A popular feature of The Chronicle is The Album, a Saturday magazine with hyper-local content such as schools, celebrations, kids, pets, religion, tv/comics and much more.
The Chronicle's website, thechronicle.com, is locally-focused, offering synopses of stories covered in The Chronicle, plus many other features.
The Chronicle also publishes:
The Chronicle Shopper, a total market coverage weekly newspaper delivered to 22,500 homes in The Chronicle footprint area. The Shopper features advertisements from local businesses as well as area calendar listings.
Chronicle Homes, a weekly real estate magazine with feature columns, current real estate transactions and homes-for-sale listings.
The Chronicle is also a publisher of several specialty products, including:
- Mansfield Parks & Recreation - quarterly
- Coventry Parks & Recreation - 3 issues/year
- Hebron Parks & Recreation - 3 issues/year
- Tolland Community Newsletter - 3 issues/year
- Our Town Salem - quarterly
- Colchester Connection - quarterly
- The Willington Word - 3 issues/year
- Brooklyn Parks & Recreation - 2 issues/year
- Columbia Recreation Catalog - 1 issue/year
- Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts (approx. 8 issues) and Connecticut Repertory Theatre (approx. 6 issues)
For information about these specialty town booklets, call 860-423-8466, ext. 3314 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chronicle is a web product printer. Its Web Leader press can print tabloid size (regular and long) and broadsheet size products. Stock choices are standard 28 lb. newsprint or 40 lb. brite. The Chronicle's printing division prides itself on quality and consistency.
Our clients include college newspapers (UConn's "Daily Campus", Eastern Connecticut State University's "Campus Lantern", University of New Haven's "The Charger", Conn College's "College Voice", Manchester Community College's "Live Wire"); local publications (Windham Chamber Of Commerce Newsletter, Northend Agents, The Jewish Leader, Lebanon Life, East Hartford Gazette, Windsor Journal, Windsor Locks Journal, Bloomfield Messenger, Putnam Traveler).
For information on printing services, call 860-423-8466, ext. 3362 or email: email@example.com